Table of Contents
Applications are welcomed for the Fully Funded Harvard University’s Dubai Crossroads Summer Program 2018. The Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute, Harvard University (SAI) Second Annual Crossroads Program is a completely supported vocation improvement open door for understudies from the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East, and Africa, who are the first in their families to go to school and may likewise be confronting testing money related and social conditions.
The Applicants should be from South Asia (Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Myanmar, the Maldives), the Middle East or Africa. Try not to miss the extraordinary compared to other opportunity. Be a Part of this Luxurious opportunity.
- 150 hopefuls will be shortlisted. Shortlisted applicants will be requested to present a 2-minute video sharing their administration experience and why they ought to be considered for the program.
- Location: Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai
- Cost: FREE (The program will take care of the expenses of worldwide travel, board, hotel and class materials. Visa costs are the duty of chose hopefuls.)
- One Weak
- The Dubai Crossroads Summer Program 2018 will keep running from September 23 – 28, 2018.
- A holder of a valid passport from South Asia (Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Myanmar, the Maldives), the Middle East or Africa.
- The first member of a family—or the first generation within a family—to attend college. (Means Elder One)
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a college, can provide proof they begin undergraduate studies in Fall 2018, OR a recent graduate from a college (within three years)
- Must be able to travel to an Air Arabia destination city.
- First Semester Students can also apply as long as the other criteria is met.
- They also accept recent graduates of the university, graduating from an undergraduate program within the past 3 years.
- You must be The first member of a family—or the first generation within a family—to attend college
- No IELTS or TOEFL is Required. While fluency in English is required, shortlisted candidates will only need to demonstrate fluency during a Skype interview and through their written submissions.
- Online application through CARAT. Instructions to apply through CARAT are here. Please read these instructions thoroughly before contacting the Crossroads Program Team.
2. Copy of Passport
4. Academic transcript official or unofficial document showing the students grades.
5. A personal statement of 600 words or less describing why you are applying for this program. Documents must be in English, double-spaced, and in 12-point size font.
6. Two letters of recommendation uploaded directly to CARAT. Letters should offer insight into the students academic achievements and their ability to take on challenges.
7. Letters must be in English.
8. PDF files are preferred for application materials.
9. Any applications that are not in English will not be considered. Any applications that do not have both recommendation letters by May 15, 2018, 11:59 PM EST will not be considered, and therefore will not be considered.
- 15 May 2018 Dubai Crossroads Summer Program
Apply Now:[button-red url=”https://xid.harvard.edu/xid-apps/displaySSCreateForm.do” target=”_self” position=”left”]apply now[/button-red] [button-green url=”https://southasiainstitute.harvard.edu/crossroads/” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-green]