Table of Contents
Durshal has recently launched an internship of 6 months with a stipend of PKR. 30,000/ per month. The durarion of the internship is to will be 6 Months.The location of the internship is Peshawar. Every Student can apply for this internship program.
Durshal (meaning “gateway” in Pashto) is Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Boards’ Project with the goal of enabling the youth to collaborate, innovate, access training, and launch new businesses.
Durshal Internship Fellowship Program Details:
- KPIT Board
- Peshawar, IMSCIENCES
- 24 Sep 2018
- 6 Months
- 30,000 Per Month
Benefits of Durshal Internship:
- Monthly Stipends of PKR 30,000/- per member
- 6 months Incubation Cycle
- Community of Awesomeness
- Eclectic Ambiance
- Resident Entrepreneurs
- Access to Funds
- Assistance in Intellectual Property & Company Registration
- Demo Day
- Mentorship and training sessions.
- At least one startup member shall be a graduate with 16 years of education or more in any ICT, Business Management/Administration or other related fields.
- Applicant startups must have an ICT based business idea that can be transformed into a full-fledged commercial product/service.
- Applicant startups shall be in the early stages of business development. Small companies that require a significant change in direction or are planning to launch a new product/service may also apply
- Applicant startups shall have a team that can handle both the technical and management aspects of their business.
- Applicant startups must have the capacity to grow and provide economic value to the province by creating new job opportunities in their respective areas.
- Each startup may have 2-4 members. Startups will be evaluated based on their idea, team composition and market viability of their product/service.
- While each member of a startup will be evaluated separately, startups will be selected based on average scores of all the team members. In order to get the maximum score, it is, therefore, advisable that potential startups include only qualified and contributing members in their team.
- Lying, mistaking facts about your startup, idea, or education credentials/skills will result in instant disqualification.
- Copying somebody else’s business/startup idea will result in instant disqualification and potential legal action.
- Only shortlisted startups will be invited for a pitching session. You can Read More Question & Answers in FAQs
How to Apply for Durshal Internship:
- Fill the Online Application Form & Submit.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview for Durshal Internship Fellowship Program.
- Before Applying, Check this Sample Application Form.