Table of Contents
Here is an International opportunity for the students in Greece. EAN Autumn School Greece 2020 will be held in Loutraki, Greece from October 22-26, 2020.
Each year the European Academy of Neurology invited 60 neurologists to increase their expertise and knowledge of Neurology. The EAN will cover accommodation, tuition, board, and program.
The EAN is a non-profit organization and was established in Istanbul in June 2014. It was formed by the merger of two main European neurological societies, the European Federation of Neurological Societies (EFNS) and European Neurological Society (ENS).
EAN Autumn School Greece 2020
- European Academy of Neurology
- Loutraki (1,5h from Athens airport)
- October 22-26, 2020
Autumn School Dates
- 5 Days
The eligibility criteria for the Autumn School is discusses as under:
- The members of RRFS from EAN member countries with more than 2 years of clinical training
- RRFS members from Corresponding Institutional Member Countries (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria) and HINARI Group A countries are welcome to apply
- Full members within 5 years after completion of neurology training
- Applicants from low and lower-middle-income countries can apply for a travel grant. You need to write a short letter of intent in which the applicant must why he/she wants to attend this autumn school in Europe and why he needs a travel grant?
- Those who attended this program before cannot apply again.
- EAN Autumn School application form
- CV form for EAN
- You need to provide 2 years of clinical experience from your head of department or supervisor.
- Passport Copy
- RRFS or Individual membership*
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the EAN Autumn School Greece 2020 is 31 July 2020.
How to Apply?
- All application documents must be submitted by email to Ms. Magda Dohnalova: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can apply by clicking the button below: