Table of Contents
Here is an opportunity of Fellowship in Germany. Applications are invited to apply for the Einstein Fellowship Program in Germany. The fellowship program in Germany is Fully-funded for the outstanding Young Thinkers. The interested applicants must be under 35, for applying this German Fellowship Program.
The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
Applicants must have University Degree in Science, Natural Science & Humanities. Plus, there is no need of IELTS or TOEFL scores for the fellowship Program. All nationals can apply for this German Fellowship 2020.
Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020
- Einstein’s summer house in Caputh
Duration of the Program
- 5 to 6 Months
- 10000Euro for 6 Months
Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020 by Einstein Forum will cover the following financial expenses:
- Accommodation in Einstein’s summer house in Caputh.
- A stipend of 10,000 EURO For 5 to 6 Months
- Travel Expenses will be reimbursement.
The eligibility criterion is as under:
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applications for 2021 should include a CV
- A two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- All documents must be received by May 15, 2020.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.
- The proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Einstein Fellowship Germany 2020 by Einstein Forum is 15th May 2020.
How to Apply
Please read carefully above eligibility criteria and must submit all documents by email. The email address is; firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply by clicking the button below: