The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021-2022, the most desired master’s programme scholarship, has finally arrived. The Erasmus Mundus fellowship is a prestigious fully financed grant available to overseas students who choose to complete their Master’s or MPhil degree programme in one of three countries and universities. The fellowship is funded by the European Union and covers all of the successful candidates’ academic expenses.
There are a variety of programmes available through this scholarship, and each course has a different deadline. The majority of programmes will begin accepting applications in October. Under this scholarship programme, students will study at a different university each semester and will be required to do an internship as part of their training in a foreign nation.
The biggest number of students were selected for Erasmus Mundus scholarships in the past; roughly 2,450 students were chosen from various nations. The grant is available for master’s programmes, MPhil programmes, and Erasmus Fellowship programmes. The scholarship will last no more than two years.
More information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Anyone Can apply
Eligibility Criteria :
The following factors determine your eligibility for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
Category A scholarship if
- You are a third-country national.
- You do not live in one of the EU’s 27 member states, Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein.
- You have not spent more than 12 months in any of the 27 European Union Member States, Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein in the recent five years doing your principal activity (studies, work, private trips, tourism, etc.).
- You have applied to no more than three Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes.
Category B scholarship if
- You are a student from Europe.
- You are a non-European student who does not meet the qualifications for category A.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully-funded program for all students.
- The tuition fee is covered by the scholarship, and the student is not required to pay it.
- A stipend for travel will be granted.
- The scholarship will not cover the cost of obtaining a visa; students will be responsible for arranging this.
- Allowance for travel to and from several countries.
- A monthly stipend of 1100-1200 euros will be granted.
- There’s no need to contact any professors; simply pick a programme, read the materials carefully, and apply.
- There is no requirement for work experience, and there are no age restrictions.
- If you are interested in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, check the programme catalogue to see if the list has been updated.
- Add other things to your profile, such as training, research publications, or even employment experience, if you have a poor CGPA.Students can apply to one of three (3) programmes. Visit the official website for more details on the application process.
Don’t forget to apply for: German Scholarships Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- Transcripts and a degree should be available.
- A letter of recommendation is also required, although the format varies each programme, so make sure to verify the program’s requirements.
- A motivation letter is required; however, the structure may differ (check the relevant programme requirement).
- The IELTS/TOEFL exam is also required. Overall, 6.5 bands are adequate for most scholarships, but because the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is competitive, aim for 7.0. (If you want to prepare for the IELTS, take a look at our basic IELTS prep course.)
- Make a curriculum vitae (in European format)
- Students should get their passports ready ahead of time, as the application’s start date and deadline differ depending on the programme. Finally, proof of residence is required, demonstrating that the applicant is a permanent resident of the nation from which he or she is applying and has not resided in Europe for at least one year.
Here is the application process for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- Visit the website by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page. Check the criteria for each programme by clicking on the link.
- Don’t be concerned if the discipline or majors sound unfamiliar. Open the programmes to learn more about what they have to offer. Electrical Engineering, for example, may have a different name.
- Students can choose three programmes that are relevant to their profiles after going over all of the specifics and material.
- Prepare materials such as a personal statement, a motivation letter, a statement of purpose, and other programme needs. Although the scholarship is competitive and has stringent requirements, do not give up hope and apply.