ESSCA School of Management is offering dual degree Scholarship for Master of Science in International Entrepreneurship. It is an opportunity to study in two countries, at two highly prestigious institutions. Founded in 1909 in Angers, ESSCA is one of the top French graduate schools of management offering Bachelor and Master programmes to French and international students.
- Degree Level:Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in International Entrepreneurship.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to students outside France.
- No. of Scholarship: Number of scholarships are available
What are they offering
- ESSCA offers a limited number of partial and total scholarships for students from outside France.
For entry into the programme, participants will need to have:
- A 4-year Bachelor degree, preferably but not exclusively in business administration or engineering
- French candidates and candidates from French-speaking African countries are required to have an M1 diploma or a total of 240 ETCS credits
- A Standard level of English (approx. TOEFL 550)
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply for the IBSA program:
- Select a ‘core module university‘ (which must be a different partner university than the one you will attend for the specialization).
- Select a specialization.
- Check the name of the accredited degree program of your chosen core module university. Be aware that every partner has its own accredited degree program with a different name. Those six accredited degree programs are forming the IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program. You have to apply at the accredited degree program of your chosen ‘core module university’.
- Apply for the accredited degree program at your chosen ‘core module university‘. The ‘specialization university‘ will contact you on its own.
- The ‘core module university‘ will formally admit you into the program.
May 31st, 2018
[button-red url=”http://www.ibsa-master.com/application/apply.html” target=”_self” position=”left”]Apply now[/button-red] [button-brown url=”https://www.essca.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/MSc-international-entrepreneurship.pdf” target=”_self” position=”left”]Official Link [/button-brown]