Applications are welcomed to apply for the Fully Funded ETH Internship in Zurich.
ETH Zurich is a science, technology, engineering and mathematics university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. Each Year Students are invited to attend 2 Months Internship in Summer.
Both international Students and residents can apply for the ETH student internship, international students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Details of ETH Internship 2019 in Switzerland
- Zurich, Switzerland
- ETH Zurich
- 2 Months
- 1 July to 31 August 2019
- Fully Funded
- December 31, 2018
The ETH Zurich Summer Internship Program is a paid international internship. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided
- VISA Fee will be Covered. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process. Visa expenses will be covered.
- Accommodation will be organized.
- Monthly Allowance OF CHF1.750 (Allowance is enough to live comfortably in Zurich and can even cover some travel expenses if you wish to travel during the weekends.)
- Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
We will Consider this Criteria. All applicants fulfilling the following conditions are eligible for the program.
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics). International Internships for Engineering Students
- You can attend the entire fellowship period from July 1st to August 31st. (Note that this time is fixed and cannot be changed)
- I am currently in the middle of my 3rd out of 4 years of a Bachelor degree. At the moment of applying I will be 1,5 years from the end of the degree, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, since you graduate only in the year after the summer fellowship.
- I am currently a student in the final year of the Bachelor’s and will finish by the time the fellowship starts (or right after). Am I eligible to apply?
No, unfortunately not. The program is designed to offer research experience to students during their studies. If you finish only the year after the summer of the fellowship you are eligible to apply.
- This ETH international internship is fully conducted in English.
- IELTS OR TOEFL is not Required.
- Your CV. Make it in Europass format.
- Official academic transcript from your home university. Use the grading system that your university provides – the grading system on the GPA scale that you have been graded on.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you should aim not to write more than a full A4 page
- 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference Romania
- Holland scholarship 2019 by Dutch Ministry of Education
- US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2019 | Pakistani Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2018-2019