Applications are available for the European Youth Award (EYA).It is a strategy to motivate youth,social entrepreneurs,and beginning to develop digital projects due to which there will be great impact on society.It indicates their aptitude to create collaborative solutionns with the help of Internet and Mobile teehnology directing the goals which are defined by the Council of Europe and Europe 2020 as well as the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
A specific event,Annual Winner Event (EYA Festival) which combines the Knowledge-collaboration-arranngement-creativity-stimulation which takes place at the end of November in Graz.It is a public event thats why everyone can join the event.Thus,don’t miss a chance,go and grab it!The dates for 2018 are November 28 to December 1.
International Center organized EYA for New Media,a Non-Profit Organization based in Salzburg,Austria.
Also visit the links given below:
9 CATEGORIES-1 GOAL:IMPACT ON SOCIETY
There are 9 categories of 9 EYA.The Europeann Awards (EYA) appears for digital projects that have strong impact on society in one of the 9 EYA categories.
2.Smart and Clever Learning
4.Planet Friendly and Cooperatively
5.Active and Vital Citizenship
6.Feasible and Continual Economics
- Adviser and Knowledge
- International Position and Justification
- Internnational System and Communication
- Marketing and Publicity
At the EYA Festival you will…
- Have to present your collaborative project in front of an expert and high-level audience.
- Two great project checks will be received and far growth suggestions by international and local students.
- Learn from marvelous talkers,experienced dealers and well known individuals.
- Discussion of your new ideas and visions with youth from all over Europe.
- Get admired and praise on an international stage!
To participate in this competition you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Dealers,company teams,students group or project team.
- Candidates should have creative minds under the age of 33.
- Candidates should live in one of the member states.
- produced a marvelous,collaborative digital project which improves the society.
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Any digital project can be submitted for EYA.It consists of all mobile and web-based applications,such as apps,webpages and sms based products.
- At the time of submission,the submitted digital project or product mustt be functional and operational.
- All the submitted products must have been completed after jan.1,2017.
The evaluation is based on the following criteria:
- Creativity of ideas and goals:newness of the idea behind the project.
- Quality and meaning of the content.
- Collaboration of execution.
- Design:visual appeal.
- Functionality:usability and structure.
- Interactivity:suitable interactivity to involve with the target group.
Social Entrepreneur Aspects
- Sustainability:skills to maintain the prject or product for a long term.
- Economical Potential:keen work for economic growth and creation of number of value.
Additional Strategic Score
- Social Impact and Solidarity:potential of impact in the target group or society.
- Social Value:value for political agenda
- Registration with project information must be completed online via the EYA contest database in coordination with the communicated EYA call deadline.
- Projects can be appointed by an EYA Ambassador or Former EYA Winners.
- Only submittted and fully filled in applications will be connsidered by the EYA Jury.
- Submission is free of charge.
- July 15, 2018
Submitting your digital project for the European Youth Award 2018 is very easy.You just have to register and describe your project in the EYA Contest Database.[button-green url=”https://eu-youthaward.org” target=”_self” position=”left”]OFFICIAL LINK[/button-green] [button-red url=”https://eu-youthaward.org/contest/how-to-submit/” target=”_self” position=”left”]SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT[/button-red]