Table of Contents
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has invited the applicants for the latest FPSC Jobs Consolidated Advertisement No. 07/2019, in Pakistan. Candidates can apply online for the jobs announced by FPSC.
It has offered a total of 605 Posts for both male and female. Applicants are eligible to apply from all over Pakistan, with the required education mentioned in the details.
FPSC has also announced 416+ Jobs for SST (BS-17) in secondary sectors, through secondary school education to directors and secretaries in Pakistan. Details about each post are given below.
FPSC jobs 2019 in Pakistan Details:
- SST (Female) (BS-17) (Posts-204)
- SST (Male) (BS-17) (Posts-212)
- Assistant Library (BS-16)
- Physical Instructor (BS-17)
- Junior Civilian Security Officer (JCSO) (BS-16)
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) (BS-18)
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Statistical Officer (BS-17)
- Joint Director (MIS) (BS-09)
- General Manager (BS-19)
- Deputy Assistant Chemical Examiner (BS-16)
- Principal (Female) (BS-19)
- Vice Principal (Male) (BS-18)
- Vice Principal (Female) (BS-18)
- Deputy Chief (BS-19)
- Principal Male (BS-19)
- Registrar (BS-17)
- Senior Elementary Teacher (Drawing) (Male) (BS-16)
- Senior Elementary Teacher (Drawing) (Female) (BS-16)
- Lecturer (Islamiat) (BS-17)
- Lecturer (Pak Studies) (BS-17)
- Pharmacist (BS-17)
- Assistant Warden Girls Hostel (Female) (BS-16)
Applicants (both male and female) are eligible to apply from all over Pakistan, with the required education mentioned below.
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s degree (4 years duration) in relevant subject + Second Class or Grade ‘C’ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ Associate Diploma in Education or equivalent qualification from a University, recognized by HEC.
22-30 years + 5 years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- GB & FATA
Candidates have to pay the test fee, categorized as follows:
- Rs. 300 for BPS-16 & 17
- Rs. 750 for BPS-18
- Rs. 1200 for BS-19
- Rs. 1500 for BS-20 & above posts
The fee can be deposited in:
- Nearest Government treasury or
- Branch of National Bank of Pakistan or
- State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under the head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
Note: Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order are not acceptable.
To apply online, follow the links below:
Fee Deposit and Application Deadline:
- 22 July 2019