Table of Contents
Applications are now invited to apply for the fully funded scholarships in France 2020-21.The International Scholarships for Pakistani students 2020 are funded by Ambassade de France au Pakistan.
The French Scholarships are available for master’s degree programs. It’s a great chance for Pakistani students to study at top universities in France.
Campus France is an official French Government agency promoting opportunities for studies in France for Pakistani students. According to the latest UNESCO data, France is the 4th most popular choice of internationally mobile students after the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. And it is the first non-English-speaking country in the rankings, just ahead of Germany.
France Scholarships 2020-21
- Ambassade de France au Pakistan.
- Master’s Degree Scholarships
Duration of scholarship
- 1 or 2 Years (Master Degree Programs)
- Excellence masters scholarship
- Make our planet great again scholarship
Excellence Masters Scholarship
The “Excellence Masters Scholarship” program funded by Ambassade de France au Pakistan is for Pakistani students residing in Pakistan who want to Enroll in public/government French universities only at the Master level.
- Master in Public Policy & Development – Paris School of Economics
- Master in Analysis and Policy in Economics – Paris School of Economics
- Master 2 in International Audit Economics & Finance – University Clermont Auvergne:
- Master in Development Economics – University Clermont Auvergne
- Master 2 in Public Finance – University of Rennes 1
- Master 2 in International Management – Toulouse School of Management
- Master 2 in International Economics – University of Orléans & Tours
- Master 2 in Electrical Engineering for Sustainable Development – University of Lille
- Master 2 in Renewable Energy & Civil Engineering – University of Le Havre
- M.Sc Process Engineering & Industrial Energy Efficiency – Mines Saint-Etienne
Applications from students recipients of an excellence scholarship (IDEX) awarded by a French public university whose programs are not listed above, will also be considered.
Make Our Planet Great Again Scholarship
The “Make Our Planet Great Again scholarship” program funded Ambassade de France au Pakistan is for Pakistani students residing in Pakistan who want to enroll in French universities at Master’s level ONLY in the fields of climate change and environmental sciences.
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) – IMT Atlantique:
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering
The Scholarship covers the following benefits:
- Exemption of tuition fees
- Monthly living allowance (700 Euros only for Make Our Planet Great Again scholarship recipients)
- One return air ticket Pakistan-France-Pakistan
- Free visa application
- Free health insurance
- Free French language classes for one month before departure to France
- Facilitated (according to availability) access to public student housing
The eligibility criteria for the Scholarships in France are as under:
- The applicant should not be over 28 years old by January 1st, 2020.
- The applicant should hold a 4 years bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.5 out of 4 minimum in any Pakistani university recognized by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
- There should not be more than a period of 2 years after the completion of the undergraduate degree.
- The selection is based on merit. The Embassy of France in Pakistan will pay special attention to gender equality and representation of all provinces.
The selection process is based upon the review of the candidate’s application file.
The selection criteria will take into account:
- The excellence of the applicant (CGPA, university of graduation in Pakistan and professional experience)
- The quality of study project(level of the training of the higher education institution in France)
- The motivation of the applicant to study in France
- The language level of English (compulsory) and of French (if any)
- Letter of motivation
- One admission letter ONLY, from a French university OR a proof of complete submitted application
- The scanned copy of all university degrees and transcripts
- An English proficiency test certificate
Note: The application has to be sent in one PDF file by email with all the required documents to email@example.com
Timeline of Selection
- Opening of the application process: 11th of March 2020
- Deadline to send application: 1st of May 2020 at 6 PM
- Publication of results: 4th week of June 2020
Last Date to Apply
The deadline of the France Scholarships for Pakistani Students is 1st May 2020 at 6 PM.
You can apply by clicking the button below: