Table of Contents
University of Southern Denmark – Denmark has offered full tuition fee scholarships + grant for living expenses.
These scholarships are available for students from a non-EU/EEA country beginning study in February 2019.
If you are an MSc student so these scolarships are for you.
They are available for MSc program at the Faculty of Engineering. These scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a grant to cover your living expenses.
This scholarship is only for fresh students.
Level of Education
MSc programs only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available at the Faculty of Engineering in the following 2 year Master degree programs:
- MSc in Engineering – Software Engineering
- MSc in Engineering – Chemistry
- MSc in Engineering – Robot Systems (Advanced Robotics Technology/Drone Technology)
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
- MSc in Engineering – Innovation and Business
- MSc in Engineering – Operations Management
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Product Development and Innovation
- MSc in Engineering – Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Engineering – Physics and Technology
Amount of Scholarships
- Full tuition fees
- A grant for your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarships
For the duration of your study that ia 2 years.
The eligibilty criteria is given below
- The candidates must meet all the entry requirements for MSc program.
- The candidates must come from a non-EU/EEA country.
- Scholarships only available for Fresh students.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarships available for all students from a non-EU/EEA country.
Applicants will be evaluated based on academic achievements and qualifications, grades, etc.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is required.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
- September 1, 2018.
- You must apply for admission to the MSc program. No separate application is required for the scholarship.
- All eligible applicants will be automatically considered.
- Please note that this scholarship is only for students from a non-EU/EEA country.
- This scholarship program is very competitive and based on your academic records and grades.
You might also be interested in
- University of Toronto Undergraduate Scholarships Canada August 2018
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship | Boustany Foundation In USA
- Acumen Fellowship Program 2019 for Emerging Leaders
- University Of Adelaide Scholarship for International Students | Australia 2019
- Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship | University Of California, USA
- CERN Scholarships Programme For Graduates | Switzerland 2018
- Humanitarian Scholarship for International Students
- Scholarship at Harvard University USA | All International Students
- Fully Funded SJI International School Malaysia Scholarship