The Walailak University International College (WUIC) is offering Full Tuition Waiver undergraduate Scholarship for undergraduate students who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree. These scholarships are available for all in the world.
- Walailak University International College Thailand
- The scholarship program is for the students who want to take admission in their undergraduate studies.
Fields of Study:
1. Public Affairs (B.A.)
2. Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.)
3. Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.)
4. Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A)
Amount of scholarship:
- US$ 14,000-35,000 (for 4 years), depending on the study program
- These scholarships are available for all international students.
Also Apply for
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship program:
To apply for the program students must meet the following eligibility criteria
- Must have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- Must have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- Good knowledge of English language,
- Valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals)
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals)
Note: Please insert: “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
- 12th July 2018