Table of Contents
DAAD scholarships are announced for the students of the developing countries. At the German institutions of Higher Education, these scholarships are available for the postgraduate degree program.
With its improvement-orientated postgraduate examine the program, the DAAD promotes the schooling of professionals from developing and newly industrialized international locations.
The DAAD helps over 1,000 German and global college students and researchers around the globe every year, making it the world’s biggest investment company of its kind.
The remaining educational degree (typically a Bachelor’s diploma) must be finished not than six years previously.
Level of the Course
Scholarships are to be had to pursue a postgraduate degree at a nation or nation-recognized German college, and in fantastic instances to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (master’s/ Ph.D.) in Germany.
Subjects to be Studied
Development related postgraduate courses are the part of these scholarships
Awards of the Scholarship
- A monthly stipend of 750 Euros or 1000 Euros will be given to the candidates on these doctoral scholarships which depend upon the academic level of study.
- All the amount spend on health, insurance, personal liability, and accident will be covered by the institution
- tour allowance, except those costs, are covered by using the house or every other supply of funding
Number of Scholarships
Up till now the number of the scholarships is not known.
All the international students are eligible to apply.
Scholarship criteria include
- At least two years’ expert experience will be required.
- applicants fulfill the important academic necessities and may be expected to successfully complete a look at the program in Germany
- candidates should have a Bachelor degree (commonly a 4-yr route) in the precise problem
- candidates can prove their motivation is development-associated and be expected to tackle social duty and initiate and help approaches in exchange for their non-public and professional surroundings after their schooling/scholarship
English Language Requirements
Your English language skills will be required according to the program you have chosen.
How to Apply
By post or through electronic media one can apply to these scholarships program
- DAAD software form
- Hand-signed CV
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (almost about a present-day career)
- studies exposé (if required through university)
- educational letter/s of advice out of your university; the letter should have a signature and workplace stamp and need to be of a new date (not in a sealed envelope)
- professional letter/s of advice out of your agency; the letter should have a signature and workplace stamp and should be of recent date (now not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the corporation in your private home and if viable, a assure of re-employment upon your return home
- evidence of language competencies
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (notice: Institutional TOEFL will no longer be typical)
- German – necessary for the guides taught in German; for the publications taught in English, if available
- Copies of presented instructional levels
- Copies of academic transcripts
- a duplicate of faculty Leaving certificate
Note: Some courses may require additional documents. For detailed information, please see the relevant course description on the following pages. All documents must be submitted as identical duplicates.
Application Last Date
Depending on the chosen study program; please check deadlines here.
You might also be interested in
- University of Toronto Undergraduate Scholarships Canada August 2018
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship | Boustany Foundation In USA
- Acumen Fellowship Program 2019 for Emerging Leaders
- University Of Adelaide Scholarship for International Students | Australia 2019
- Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship | University Of California, USA
- CERN Scholarships Programme For Graduates | Switzerland 2018
- Humanitarian Scholarship for International Students
- Scholarship at Harvard University USA | All International Students
- Fully Funded SJI International School Malaysia Scholarship