Hey, guys, there is a Fully funded Opportunity for you!
Applications are now open for Danial Pearl Fellowship Program In USA.
Daniel Pearl Fellowship Program:
This exchange program will start in March, and you will attend a two weeks orientation seminar in Washington DC.
The orientation will prepare the participants both professionally and personally for working and living challenges in the US.
At the mid of the program, the seminars would be attended by fellows and staff and the main focus will be on the writing, editing, multimedia reporting, and investigative reporting/Computer-Assisted Reporting
A final seminar would be conducted in Washington which will reunite the fellows and allows them to compare and evaluate their experiences.
They will discuss their impressions of the American media with all.
The attendees would come back to their homelands at the end of August.
After return, it is the responsibility of each attendee to begin sharing their knowledge and skills with colleagues, editors, and publishers in their home newsrooms.
Duration of Program
- 5-6 Months
- United States of America
Daniel Pearl Fellowship Program includes
The expenses covered by the Fellowship are
- Domestic and International travel, if traveling is program-related
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Note: Students should bring additional money with them for extra expenses.Program Goals:
- It will provide the fellows with experience in reporting, writing, editing, and editorial decision-making that will improve future professional performance;
- It will help to Expose the fellow to the technological changes taking place in the industry;
- The fellow will gain a practical understanding of the function and significance of the free press in American society;
Also, apply for United Nations Development Program Internship Program | Turkey
Eligibility Criteria of the Fellowship Program:
- Journalists must be the citizens of a Muslim-majority country;
- Current full-time employment as a journalist for the news or editorial departments of independent newspapers, magazines, wire services, or online publications of general public interest;
- The candidate must have at least three years of full-time professional experience as a journalist;
- Early to mid-career status and age must be between 25 and 35
- A demonstrated personal commitment to a career in journalism;
- The candidate must have ability and desire to share what is learned on the fellowship with other journalists at home;
- Must have Endorsement from the management of the home news organization;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English as all activities will be conducted in English.
Procedure to Apply for the Fellowship Program
- You should Download the application form and read the instruction carefully.
- Follow the instruction to apply for the program.
- 31 August 2018
Also, apply for Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia[button-red url=”https://studentspapa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2017-Daniel-Pearl-Application1.doc” target=”_self” position=”left”]Download Application form here to apply[/button-red]
[button-green url=”http://presspartners.org/daniel-pearl-fellowship-application/” target=”_self” position=”left”]official website[/button-green]