Fully funded Scholarships are available for all Students starting Doctoral degree (3 years) in 2018 and 2019 at Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology – Japan.
The Scholarship will cover your selection test fee, educational cost expense, enlistment cost, monthly costs, travel costs and introductory living expenses. The scholarship is for one year and can be stretched out up to 3 years subject to satisfactory progress. The program will be conducted in English. Candidates are relied upon to have high English capability.
- Scholarships are available for Doctoral degree only.
Fields of Study:
- Scholarships are available at the Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering.
The scholarships will cover the following:
- Selection test cost, enlistment expense, and educational cost.
- Monthly expenses costs
- Travel costs and initial living expenses for international students living outside Japan.
You might also want to apply for for:
Summer Internship 2018 at Bahria Rawalpindi – 15,000 Stipend (Deadline: 4th June 2018) Apply: https://wp.me/p9wjAO-35H
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Jobs 2018 | Latest (Deadline: 4th June 2018) Apply: https://wp.me/p9wjAO-35g
Jobs in Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2018-B | Join Now (Deadline: 3rd June 2018) Apply: https://wp.me/p9wjAO-353
- Candidate must have completed a Master degree before enrolling.
- Candidate must have excellent academic records from a recognized university.
- Candidate must be younger than 35 years old while enrolling for the position.
- Candidate must be able to speak English flently.
- Candidate must have the knowledge required for the research projects.
- Candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Doctoral degree program.
How to Apply:
- You should present all the required documents by post. It would be ideal if you ensure you read every one of the rules accessible on their site before sending your applications.
- Candidates must choose the research project accessible from the research project list. The list is accessible on their site.
- March 16, 2018, for the academic year 2018,
- September 14, 2018, for 2019.
- Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
- End of May 2018 (for 2018)
- End of November 2018. (for 2019)
- Applicants will be notified individually.
- Students should work 50 hours consistently for certain research project at the Kochi University of Technology.
- Students must report their study progress and accomplishments to the Dean each semester.
- Students must publish 2 (two) or more high level reviewed papers.