- The Netherlands
- Groningen University
Field of Study :
- Energy and Industry Network Dynamics
Benefits for Groningen University PhD Scholarships:
- The students will receive a scholarship of € 2,099 per month (gross) for a period of four years.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Applicant must be
1. A motivated, practically skilful student with a BSc in Physics and an MSc degree in related subjects and has a strong interest in the energy-environmental issue.
2. A background in physics of complex systems physics or statistical physics will be considered an asset.
3. Strong verbal and written English communication skills are required.
- 30 August 2018