Applications are welcomed for Fully Funded MA Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year. The goal of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
- IICP College
Field of study:
- Pluralistic Counseling and Psychotherapy.
Benefits of Fully Funded MA Scholarships:
The full Scholarship is covering 100% of programme fees and Partial scholarship covering 50% of programme fees.
Eligibility for Fully Funded MA Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Available to students of all nationalities.
- Entrance Requirements for Fully Funded MA Scholarships: Candidate must meet the following criteria: This two-year program will be of interest to practising therapists who want to broaden their current qualification in counselling and psychotherapy to Master’s level.
- An honours degree, Level 8 on The National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), in counselling and psychotherapy or equivalent and evidence of completion of 50 hours of personal therapy and 100 hours of supervised clinical practice.
- An honours degree, Level 8 on the NFQ, in addition to a professional diploma in counselling and psychotherapy that meets with IACP/IAHIP course recognition standards. The diploma or equivalent must have counselling and psychotherapy at its core and have a minimum of 450 hours in tutor/student contact over the duration of the programme.Students will be welcome to an interview with faculty as part of the application process.
- 3 July 2018
English Language Requirements for Fully Funded MA Scholarships:
- Candidates whose first language is not English are usually required to give confirmation of capability in English at the higher level required by the University.