OpenCon is the community or organization for the students and those who are in their early professional life, who are interested in advancing Open Access, Open Data and Open Education. Fully Funded OpenCon 2018 Conference Canada is one of the all outstanding opportunities.
This organization helps in bringing diverse groups of participates together, out of those travel scholarships are available to most of them.
Purpose of the OpenCon Conference
The main objective of the OpenCon community is to bring together the group of diverse, effective representative students and early career professional to the world of Advance Open Access, Open Education and Open Data.
Individual will find many opportunities to meet new collaborators, get new scholarships for the OpenCon related events and also an appreciation from the OpenCon community for your hard work.
Host Organization of This Fully Funded Conference
The only association that hosts this fully funded conference is the International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMCA).
Fully Funded OpenCon 2018 Conference Canada is a three days conference, started from 2nd November 2018.
Benefits of the OpenCon Conference Scholarship
Following are the expense benefits of the OpenCon Conference Scholarships
- Candidate VISA application will be free of cost.
- There will be no participation charges.
- Your meals during the conference will be free.
- Accommodation during the conference will also be free of cost.
- Your trips charges during the course of conference that maybe of plane, bus or train will be manage by the organization.
- Age of the applicant for the OpenCON Conference Scholarship is 18 or elder than 18.
- Applicants for the conference are the
- Students of all levels
- Young professionals
- Early career researcher in the field of scholarly and scientific research
How to Apply:
- You can apply online to the Fully Funded OpenCon Conference Scholarships 2018.
- 13th July 2018