Singapore University of Technology and Design is providing Fully funded PhD scholarship for extraordinary full-time PhD applicants. Scholarships are available for students from any nation starting study in academic yr 2018 – 2019. Scholarships are to be had for new college students.
The scholarship covers full tuition fees, offer regular monthly payment for living expenses, conference funding support, and opportunities for sponsored overseas analysis, attachments and industry internships. Scholarships are accessible for the length of your study.
Some other scholarships
- OGE Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students | 2018 USA
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Women 2018-19
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering | Japan 2018-2019
- International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships | Canada
- UNNC PhD Scholarship in Intercultural Communication | China, 2018
- PhD degree only
Fields of Study:
- Scholarships are available for students who want to enroll in any PhD program at Singapore University of Technology and Design.
Candidates will obtain:
- Complete tuition fees.
- Monthly payment for living expenses.
- Conference funding support, and opportunities for sponsored overseas research, and internships.
Eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
- Applicants must achieve all the access necessities for the PhD program.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirement (TOEFL / IELTS).
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply online using their online application system.
- Please read their rules and guidance on their website.
- The Deadline is February 28, 2018, for September 2018 intake
- September 15, 2018, for January 2019 intake.
- Selected candidates might be contacted for an interview through Skype or phone.
Visit our dedicated page for Masters Scholarships if you are a graduate and looking for Master Scholarships.