Nanyang Technological University – Singapore is putting forth fully funded Ph.D. Scholarship for all students from any country starting examination in the scholarly year 2019 – 2020.
The Scholarship will cover all educational expenses, Monthly stipend, meeting remittance, one time IT recompense, yearly concede for diary membership or book buy, proposal stipend, and need for financed grounds convenience. The scholarship is accessible for the length of your study. Candidates must hold a First Class Honors degree or similar.
- Ph.D. degree only
- Scholarships are accessible for any subjects or field of study offered at Nanyang Technological University.
- Complete tuition fee
- Monthly stipend for everyday costs
- One time IT stipend
- Annual grant for journal subscription or books
- Conference allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Priority for subsidized campus accommodation
Duration of Scholarships:
- Scholarships are available for the length of your study.
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates are welcome from any nation, but all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Candidates must hold First Class Honors degree or proportionate.
- Candidates must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Nanyang Technological University.
- Candidates must meet English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships are only available for new students commencing study in the academic year 2019 – 2020. Current students are not qualified to apply.
- Anyone can apply! There is no restriction on nationality.
How to Apply:
- You must apply online using the online application service.
- Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on the official website provided below.
- The end date for this scholarship program is November 30, 2018.
- Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
- Applicants are welcomed from any country, but preference will be given to Singaporeans & PRs.
- Applicants must have or expected to have First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- This is a very competitive program, a very high standard of application is expected.
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
If you have enquiries about the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship, please email to Admissions Research (Admission_Research@ntu.edu.sg).
[button-green url=”http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/scholarships/Pages/NPGS.aspx” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-green]