Applications call for Youth Camp for Asia’s Future 2018 (Fully Funded). Youth Camp for Asia’s Future is a fully funded one week program offered by Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MOGEF) and The National Council of the youth organization in Korea (NCYOK) Korea. This visit will be fully financed by the Korean organizers including round-trip airfare.
Program Location for Youth Camp for Asias Future 2018:
- South Korea
- Korean Embassy, Islamabad.
- 17th August to 23 August 2018
This Fully Funded Program Covers:
- This visit will be fully funded by the Korean organizers including round-trip airfare to and from Korea.
Following are the required documents for this round trip to Korea.
- Application Form (Find Link at the end of the post)
- An English essay on the 4th Industrial revolution (A4, 1~2 pages, font 12, Times New Roman, single-spaced, including Title)
- Copy of passport (It should be in PDF format)
- Recommendation letter from school or college by their respective professor. (Recommendation letter is only for final students)
Number of Participants for the Program:
- 3 Persons (Age must be from 18 to 26 Years)
Anyone with any educational degree or student can apply.
How to apply for this Fully Funded Round Trip to Korea:
Participants should send all the required documents to the Embassy of Korea (By Post/Courier Only) on the Following Address.
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
APPLICATION FOR YOUTH CAMP 2018
Block 13, Street 29, Diplomatic Enclave 2, G-5/4, Islamabad
- 19 June 2018 (Your Documents and application must reach the Korean Embassy before 19th June 2018)