Fully funded scholarships are present for all international (non UK & EU) students who wish to study abroad. You can enroll for postgraduate degree at University of the West of England Bristol, UK.
No matter whatever nationality you possess but you must not be from EU countries and no be previously the student in the UK.
Before applying you must check that you meet all the entry requirements for taking admission in the postgraduate degree program. You must have done IELTS which is the top requirement.
Students must also have been offered a conditional/unconditional place from this university.
Also Apply for Jobs in Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2018-B | Join Now
Level of Education:
- Scholarships are offered only for the postgraduate degree.
- Scholarships can be availed for all subjects.
- This scholarship will cover 100% tuition fees.
- The duration is one complete academic year.
The conditions for the eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- You must come from countries outside of UK & EU.
- You can be from any Nation.
- Scholarships only available for new future students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- You must meet all the entry requirements asked for a postgraduate degree.
- You must have done the English language (IELTS) which is an entry requirement.
- Applicants must hold a conditional/unconditional offer from the University of the West of England, Bristol UK.
- Applicants can not be sponsored students or in receipt of other scholarships/awards.
- Students can only have one scholarship at a time.
Procedure to Apply:
- You must apply online the welcome website.
- May 31, 2018, for September 2018 start.
- Late submissions will not be Considered!
- For the result, you have to contact the International Development Office, the University of the West of England.
- This scholarship cannot be postponed.
- The receiver of the scholarships will be required to take the internship at the international office or other departments at the said university.
- Scholarship gainers will have to be involved in promotional/ ambassadorial activities for the University of the West of England throughout their study.