Fully funded scholarships are offered at Bond University, Australia, for all college students initiating Doctoral degree in 2019. The scholarship will provide charge waivers and a living stipend of $27,082 per annum for outstanding students.
The scholarship is tax exempt and will be accessible for up to 3 (three) years. Scholarship open for students studying Ph.D. Doctorate by Research AND should hold offer letter to learn at Bond University. Applications will be evaluated given key criteria and granted in light of academic merit.
- For doctorate only.
Fields of Study:
- Any Ph.D. Doctorate by Research programs offered at Bond University.
- Eligible candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and living allowance of $27,082 per annum for outstanding students.
- The duration of scholarship is up to 3 years
- Candidates are welcome from any nation. There is no limitation on nationality.
- Candidates must meet all the entry-level necessities for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- Candidates must meet English language entry requirement, and also fulfill visa and residency prerequisites.
- Candidates must hold a substantial offer letter to learn at Bond University.
- Scholarships are accessible for new students only. Current students are not qualified to apply.
- Candidates who had applied before and failed, are not qualified to re-apply.
- Candidates are not eligible if they already have another scholarship in the same period.
How to Apply:
- Students can apply for the scholarship through their online application service.
- Kindly read the guidelines and terms of the scholarship program available on their site.
Deadline for scholarship:
- September 28, 2018.
- Late submissions will not be accepted!
- Kindly contact Bond University for detail information regarding the result.
Also visit Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA