Chinese Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students is now available. Those who want to pursue their Masters or Doctoral Degree from Chinese Universities. This is a Full Scholarship in China.
A lot of Famous Opportunities are opening for Pakistani student, by China. So make your passports Ready & apply for each program as well. 1000 Students from Pakistan have already gone to China, for Studying on Scholarship in almost every field/majors (in 2018). As, China scholarships are the best scholarships nowadays & they are even giving competition to U.S Universities.
This Scholarship will only support Graduate Student to Study in China. It means you should complete your 16 Years of Education to apply.
- Northwest A&F University
- Masters, Doctoral
- Full Scholarship
- Holland scholarship 2019 by Dutch Ministry of Education
- US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2019 | Pakistani Students
In order to be applicable for this scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicant Must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health. Currently should not be studying in China.
- Applicant applying for Master Degree, must have Bachelor Degree. Age should be: under 35.
- Applicant applying for Doctoral Degree, must have Master Degree. Age should be: under 40.
This is a free scholarship to study in China. Chinese Government Scholarship for international students will cover the following Cost of students:
- Applicants’ Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Room Rent Fee
- Living Stipend
- Medical Fee Service
- Medical Insurance, all aid by the Chinese Government.
The Monthly Living stipend is paid to the selected students by the host institution, at the following rates:
- 3,000 Yuan (Almost 57742 PKR)
- 3,500 Yuan (Almost 67360 PKR)
Follow the application Requirements step by step:
- Scholarship Online Applications at: http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login and print two application Forms.
- Notarized transcript & Diploma of the most advanced study.
- Acceptance letter of potential supervisor.
- Two letters of Recommendation.
- Study plan or Research proposal.
- Publication (if you have).
- Photocopy of Valid Passport.
- Certificate of Clearance.
- Photocopy of physical examination record, downloaded from: http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/zlxz/321992.htm
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Two Passport Size photos.
- The Faxed and digital application Documents will not be accepted.
- Incomplete documents will not be accepted.
- The application Documents will not be returned.
- The applicants who are fresh graduates, must submit the proof of pre-graduation.
- The fresh graduates who are admitted must bring a notarized certificate of the most advanced study, when coming to NWAFU to Register.