Table of Contents
Applicants are now invited to apply for the Yunus Emre Institute Summer Cultural Exchange Program in Turkey 2020. Students from all over the globe can apply for the Fully-Funded Exchange program in Turkey. This is really a great opportunity for students who want to know about different cultures and explore different cities of Turkey.
The Turkish Summer Cultural Exchange Program is a Fully-Funded International Exchange Program, sponsored by the Yunus Emre Institute Summer School in Turkey. Students with any Nationality and academic discipline are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded International Summer Exchange Program in Turkey 2020, as this is a Cultural Exchange Program so No educational background restrictions. Plus, IELTS or any test is Not required to get eligible for this Summer School.
The time duration of Yunus Emre Summer School will be of two weeks. In 2020, they will select 250 Participants from around the world to join the Yunus Emre Turkish Summer Exchange Program, who will have opportunity to Explore different Cities of Turkey and their Culture as well for Free. Also, there will be No Application Fee for this Summer School 2020.
Turkish Yunus Emre Summer School Program 2020 Details
Host Country: Turkey
Host Schools: Yunus Emre Institute’s thematic summer schools
Program Duration: 13th July to 24th July, 2020 (2 Weeks)
Program Type: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Eligible Age for Participants: 18 to 35 years
Total No. of Participants: 250
Sponsored by: Yunus Emre Institute Summer School
Summer Camp Location: Çanakkale, Izmir, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Ankara, Çorum and İstanbul.
Program Language: Medium of Instruction and Communication will be in English due to International Participation.
The Turkish Yunus Emre Summer School Program is all Expenses Covered Cultural Exchange Program which will cover all the following expenses of participants:
- Provide Full Accommodation
- International and Local Transportation (Airfare Tickets)
- Three Meals a Day
- Course Material
- Museum Fees
- Field Visits
- Sightseeing Tours
About Turkish Summer Schools
The Yunus Emre Summer School was Initially focused on Turkish Teaching and Promoting Turkish Culture. But in 2018, a thematic twist was added as summer schools, so now focus on different Topics and Themes.
Basically Now there are 5 Different Host Turkish Summer Schools Under Yunus Emre Institute, the details of which are given below. You can apply to any of the Summer School given below, as each School will select 25 Participants from over the world and in Total 250 Participants will be slected.
- Turkey Archaeology Summer School Details
- Archaeology Summer School as part of its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s cultural heritage.
- Students who are interested in cultural heritage and archaeology, where you will get the chance to gain astounding experience about Turkey’s cultural heritage through academic seminars and visits to archaeological sites and museums during the course of two weeks.
- Turkey Science Summer School
- Along with Educational Activities, Yunus Emre Institute organizes art and culture events and supports Scientific Studies all around the globe. Visits to Technological Companies & Sightseeing Tours.
- Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the TABIP Science Summer School as part of
its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s academic potential.
- Turkish Cinema Summer School
- In this scope, our Institute is organizing the Turkish Cinema Summer School to share Turkey’s cinematic history with the world and present a deeper insight into Turkish cinema.
- Seminars rich in content to be delivered by academicians, directors, actors/actresses, critics, etc. about the history, films, actors/actresses of Turkish cinema.
- Field visits: Famous and significant movie locations, film sets, film production companies, series/film shooting areas, movie theatres, cinema departments, cinema museums, etc.
- Turkish Gastronomy Summer School
- In this context, our Institute has unveiled the Turkish Gastronomy Summer School program to promote and showcase Turkish cuisine more closely.
- Turkish Literature Summer School
- In this scope, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the Turkish Literature Summer School in Istanbul to present a deeper insight into Turkish literature.
- Participants will gather in Istanbul this summer to join this wonderful program whereby you will get the chance to meet prominent authors and poets of Turkish literature.
The Turkish Yunus Emre Summer School Program for international students is open to all the participants from around the World, however, applicants should fulfil the following criteria.
- Should be between 18-35 Years old.
- Should open to intercultural dialogue.
- Good Command in English.
Deadline to Apply for Turkish youth exchange program
- 31st March, 2020
The Application Process is simple and Online. You can apply Online for the Turkish International Youth Exchange Program 2020 by clicking the link below.