- The winners of this award will receive $1,000.
Level and Field of Studies:
- Undergraduate and graduate in Psychology
Location of Study:
Eligibility and Criteria:
- undergraduates and graduates can avail this scholarship majoring in psychology who seek a career in relationship counseling or an related field.
- Minimum 3.5 CGPA is required.
- U.S students may apply for this scholarship.
If you are not from US so Apply for
- Please write an essay a minimum 500- to maximum 900-word entitled “The Psychology of Online Dating.”
- The essay should address the psychological issues and challenges facing singles given the growing popularity of online dating and how relationship professionals can help online daters navigate these challenges.
Mail your official transcript and original essay to:
c/o Digital Brands Inc.
15 SE 1st Ave, Suite B
Gainesville, FL 32601
Deadline to Submit: