Fully funded Scholarships in Germany are now open. The applicants can apply for the DAAD German Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-23. The Scholarship is offering the Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD degrees in the top most Universities of Germany.
It is a fully funded Scholarship and it will cover all the expenses of the students. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year. In Germany, you can get admission without ILETS. The total number of programs in each discipline is categorized as:
- Masters/MPhil (34 Programs)
- MBA (1 Program)
- LLM (1 Program)
- PhD (2 PhD Programs)
The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for a PhD. Further details of the Scholarship are given below.
German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 Details:
- BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Fully Funded
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration of the Program:
- 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 will cover all the expenses including other expenses as well. The benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship are given below.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Doctoral Candidates.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Payments towards Health, Accident and Personal liability Insurance Cover
- Additional Benefits: Monthly rent subsidy, Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Available Fields of Study
The fields of study available at the German University are given below:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Candidates from all developing Countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Euro pass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Last Date to Apply
The Last Date to apply for the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 varies from University and course to course. All new deadlines for 2022-2023 are uploaded on the Official Website.
How to Apply?
You can apply by clicking the button below: