Table of Contents
Applicants are invited to apply for the Global Change Leaders Program 2018 for Seven weeks in Canada. This is a leadership program by Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Leadership.
- To strengthen the leadership capacities of women of developing countries, in order to take their contribution in innovation and change in their organizations and communities.
Type of Program:
- Conferences, Exchange programme
- Fully Funded program, provides successful candidates with a Coady international institute scholarship 2018 that includes:
Note: Successful participants are responsible for costs pertaining to acquiring a visa for entering in Canada.
- Seven-week education program
- 12th August to 29th August 2019
Have a look if you want to apply for more than one exchange program
- Pakistan China Essay Competition 2018 & Study Tour to China
- International Winter Program | 6th Fully Funded at Seoul National University, Korea
- Hansen Summer Institute 2019 | 6 Weeks Fully Funded Program to USA
To apply for this program, applicants should:
- Hold a university degree or a combination of post-secondary education and experience.
- Have strong oral and written English language proficiency.
- Possess a leadership experience in social or economic development in following sectors:
- Livelihoods or inclusive economic development
- Food security
- Access to education and healthcare
- Political engagement of women
- Rights of girls and women
- Immediately returning to their community and sector, following the program to put their learning into practice.
- Have a great drive and passion for their work, demonstrated through their outstanding contributions in their organizations and communities.
- Practitioners in civil society organizations including:
- Community-based organizations and not for profits
- Active in public or private institutions
- Donor agencies
- Social movements, or
- In a social enterprise
- 31st Oct 2018