Applications are welcomed to apply for Fully Funded Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019. Global Changemakers forum will be held in Antwerp (Belgium).
The Name of the Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019 is Recupel E-loop Challenge. Applications for Change Makers students from all Educational & Geographical backgrounds who like to become masters in dealing with the problem of e-waste. It creates a unique contest to dive into this problem and design inspiring solutions.
Details of Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019
- Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019 is in Antwerp (Belgium).
- Duration and Dates of Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019 is 24-27 of February 2019
- No.of students are 800+
- Cost is Fully Funded.
- Last date to apply Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019 is 1st December 2018.
Recupel, the Belgian non-profit association responsible for organizing the collection and processing of e-waste invites students to develop a project to prevent, collect and upcycle electronic waste.
It will be a three days Bootcamp
- A three-day Bootcamp will take place on the World Resources Forum (24-27 of February), an event that attracts the community putting the circular economy in practice. Here more than 800 experts from local and international authorities, environmental companies, sector federations, civil society and knowledge institutions will gather.
- During the meeting, they will exchange ideas, address bottlenecks in moving the circular economy forward and define new solutions to it. The forum will put you in close contact with a worldwide network of experts and expertise to test and improve your solutions.
The Recupel E-Loops challenge offers three design challenges:
- Design for re-use: how can we design electronics to share them, to make them last longer and/or to make them easier to re-use?
- Design for collection : how would a perfect collection system for electronics look like?
- Design from recycling: how could we re-use the collected e-waste in the most valuable way?
The outcomes of the challenge should stage a future wherein electronics either or both
• have a longer lifecycle and are more intensively used
• are careful and easily collected by the whole community
• can and will be almost seamlessly and completely re-used.
The outcome should be highly inspirational and demonstrate the efficiency of cross-functional, international thinking and an intense collaboration between students of a wide variety of nationalities and backgrounds. After the World Resources Forum, we’ll help interested groups taking their solution to the next level.
- The Recupel E-loop Challenge is open to students of over 18 years, of any nationality and educational background who want to act as agents of change.
- Have Interest in themes as behavioral change (“nudging”), circular economy, innovation, stakeholder management, technological processing, product or engineering design, innovative cooperation, environmental preservation and education, and sustainable development are a plus to participate.
- Students should be willing to travel to Antwerp (Belgium) and to participate in the boot camp sessions between 24th -26th of February 2019
Benefits of Global Changemakers Summit Forum 2019:
This will cover the Following for the Students.
- Round Travel Airfare Tickets will be paid by the organization
- Accommodation will be paid by the organization
- Results will be declared on 15th December 2018
- The Travel Dates are 24th -26th of February 2019
- 1st December 2018.
Lets have a look at video about Global Changemakers Summit Forum: