The Global Food Science Student Competition 2018 is one of series of occasions celebrating the 60th Anniversary of Jiangnan University.
This competition will be held on November 14-18, 2018 in Wuxi, China on the subject of Food Science and Culture: Innovation, Communication and Collaboration. Around 100 graduate understudies from more than 40 nations will join this great occasion. It will give a unique display research, trade most recent outcomes, share stories and make friends
The Global Food Science Student Competition will have the oral and notice introductions of graduate students whom specialize in nourishment science or the individuals who are interested in food science and food culture. The subjects of the occasion incorporate food chemistry, nourishment science, food material science, food handling, food and health, nourishment biotechnology, food item improvement, food culture and other related areas. Certifications of achievement and prizes will be awarded to six finalists in every one of the segment.
Food Safety, Food Chemistry, Food Physics, Food Processing, Nutrition and Health, Food Biotechnology, Food Product Development, Food culture and other related areas.
Oral presentation or poster presentation
Certifications of achievement and prizes will be awarded to six finalists in every one of the segment.
- If accepted by the Jury Committee, participants will be provided with the grants including travelling expenses, accommodation and meals during the event on campus. Additional expenses will not be covered by Jiangnan University if participants arrive BEFORE November 14, 2018 or depart AFTER November 18, 2018.
- All other expenses (including passport and visa application expenses, transportation outside Wuxi or within Wuxi for personal entertainment, overweight baggage and personal shopping) should be covered by participants.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled students in master’s or doctoral programs and should not have graduated earlier than December 1, 2018
How to Apply:
- Application is restricted to a total of 300 words and ought to be composed in clear and correct English.
- The understudy entering the competition must be the principal author of the paper.
- Abstracts to be endorsed by all authors before submission.
Format favored — Check the box in the system to show oral or poster format. The Jury Committee maintains all authority to influence final determination of presentation format.
Category — Check the box in the system which best portrays the classification for which the abstract is suitable. Classifications include: Food Safety, Food Chemistry, Food Physics, Food Processing, Nutrition and Health, Food Biotechnology, Food Product Development, Food culture and other related areas
The abstract to contain the accompanying substance:
Introduction: Provide background, statement of problem or basis of the study.
Purpose: State the reason or objectives of the study.
Methods: State the methodology used in the study. The methods should be specific enough that researchers in the same or similar field would understand the basic experimental design or approach.
Results: Report particular outcomes obtained in the study. Results ought to be summarized.
Abstract forms must be submitted through the online submission portal for consideration as an oral or poster presentation by July 1, 2018, 11:59 p.m. Beijing time. (If unable to submit through the online portal, please email the abstract to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- July 1 2018