Table of Contents
A huge opportunity for those looking for a summer internship program in Korea is now open. The wait is over, the Global Intern Program in South Korea 2020 is offering the highly paid internship for those who would like to avail the opportunities at GIST.
GIST is offering an internship in Korea for 8 weeks which will be held from 18th June 2020 to 13th Aug 2020.
All the Undergraduate and Master’s degree students can apply for this marvelous global internship from all over the world. This program will cover the following areas:
- Korean language class
- Cultural class
- Special lectures
- Health insurance
- Cultural insurance
Moreover, for this global intern program you can apply without TOEFL or IELTS only if you submit English language proficiency from your institution. GIST’s mission is to cultivate outstanding talents in science and technology, promote cooperative research with industry and international collaborations in education and research.
GLOBAL INTERN PROGRAM IN SOUTH KOREA 2020
- Host country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Internship duration: 8 Weeks
- Internship dates: from 18th June 2020 to 13th Aug 2020.
- internship areas are as follows:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
Candidates being selected for Global Intern Program will get the following benefits:
- Research in a world best labs from GIST Graduate Schools
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Monthly Stipend
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Special Lectures
- Korean Language Classes
- Korean Cultural Classes
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBLE STUDENTS:
- Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students
- CGPA 3 or above
- It is to be noted that before applying; make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, your application will not be processed.
- Check GIP eligibility requirements.
- Applicants should indicate AT LEAST two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload the research plan.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- By applying for this internship program, you should abide by GIST regulations and Korean Law
- Each department has its own process for the selection of internees and the Selection of International Cooperation (SIC) has no ability to influence that processor to alter the decision.
HOW TO GET AN INTERNSHIP IN SOUTH KOREA?
1. Complete Online Application
- Create an account with your email address
- Fill in the online application form
- Select two preferred laboratories and upload a research plan to complete the application
2. Upload the Required Documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates (Proof of Enrollment and/or Graduation Certificate)
- Original(Official) Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English
DEADLINE to Apply For Global Intern Program South Korea 2020:
The last date for the Global Intern Program South Korea 2020 is 6th March 2020
You can apply by clicking the button below: