The most awaiting Global Korea Scholarship Program 2021 is presently Open. The GKS Scholarship was Previously Known as the Korean Government Scholarship. In 2021, the GKS Korean Government’s Global Korea Scholarship Program plans to Invite 1,278 International Students to Study Full-Time Master’s and PhD Degree Programs.
A Wide Range of Academic Fields are accessible. All the Korean Universities are Participating In this Scholarship Program. The Call is Open and You can Apply Now. The South Korean Scholarship is perhaps the most serious and top demanded program.
There is No Application Fee Required for the GKS Scholarship. The Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded all-cost covered Scholarship. All Participants from all around the planet are qualified to apply for the GKS Korean Government Scholarship. This is one of the Top Scholarship Programs.
Scroll down if you need to know more about Global Korea Scholarship 2021.
Details About Global Korea Scholarship 2021:
- South Korea
- Master’s or Doctoral or Research
- Fully Funded
- Varies from Country to Country
See, Also: EHSAAS UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Eligibility Criteria for the Korean Government Scholarship:
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
- Must be under 40 years of age as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1980)
- Academic professors who are under 45 years of age as of September 1, 2020 (born after September 1, 1975) and hold citizenship of one of the Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipients listed in the table below are eligible to apply.
Requirements for Degree:
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program OR hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in PhD. Degree Program.
- Research Program Applicants: Must hold a degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree and must have received an invitation from one of NIIED’s
designated Korean universities.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Must hold a doctoral degree or a level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- English Language Requirements/Certificate.
A fully funded scholarship for foreign students in Korea is the Korean Government Scholarship, which is commonly called the Global Korea Scholarship. The Korean government will cover all the expenses.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
Purpose of GKS Scholarship:
Provide opportunities for foreign students to pursue advanced studies in graduate programs at higher education institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to facilitate international exchanges between countries in the field of education and mutual friendship.
No. of Scholarships:
1,278 International Scholarships from 153 regions have been announced for Graduate Masters and Ph.D. Degree.
Available Academic Fields:
- All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under the Global Korea Scholarship by the Korean Government for Masters & PhD.
- Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the “University Information” file.
Korean Scholarship Duration:
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years, including language study and course work
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years, including language study and course work
- Research Program: 6 Months
ALSO APPLY FOR Ministry of IT Internship 2021 | Monthly Stipend: 30,000 Pkr
The deadline varies from country to country, to know about the exact deadline of Global Korea Scholarship Program 2021 contact embassy in your country.
The last date to apply for the varies from Country to Country and Korean Embassy to Embassy of your Country. All applicants must check the deadline for application submission by contacting their relevant embassy or desired university directly.
How to Apply:
Fill in and complete the Online Application Form. To apply for the Korean Government Scholarship 2021. visit the apply now link below.