The United States’ Most Prestigious Global UGRAD Exchange Program is now available and accepting applications. A Fully Sponsored Semester Exchange Program is the Global UGRAD. In the United States, participants will spend approximately 4 to 5 months. A Cultural Exchange Program is like Global UGRAD. You people don’t need an exam for IELTS/TOEFL.
The program is entirely funded by the United States. State Department and Administrated by World Learning. All the participants will be able to learn, express their community, and discuss U.S. culture and values in the U.S. education system. Over 2,500 Global UGRAD students have been offered this opportunity by World Learning.
There will be approximately 250 chosen participants. The goal of the Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program is to encourage a common understanding between the citizens of the United States and other nationalities. All the Costs will be covered in these Plans. Below, detailed information is given.
You might also be interested in
- OECD Internship Program 2021 in France | Application Open
- WHO Internship Program 2021 | Paid Internships
- University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2021 | Funded
Details About the Global UGRAD Exchange Program
- United States of America is the host country.
- The duration of the Global UGRAD Exchange Program is 4 to 5 Months
- There will be Approximately 250 Students selected.
- The Global UGRAD Exchange Program is Fully Funded.
- Last date to apply is, 28 February 2021.
Global UGRAD Financial Benefits
The Exchange Program is a Fully Funded Program offered by World Learning. All below Expenses/costs will be covered:
- Cultural Integration
- J-1 Visas, Including Issuing
- Full Tuition and Fees.
- Campus Housing
- A Meal Plan
- Modest Monthly Stipend.
Following are the countries which are eligible for The Global UGRAD Exchange Program:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
- Candidate must be over 18 Years of age.
- A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country.
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program.
- Candidate completed secondary education in their home country.
- A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible).
- The applicant should able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date).
- Candidates are Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program.
- Applicant should have cleared by a physician to participate in the program.
- Applicant should have committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- 5000 Scholarships in Canada 2021 | Fully Funded – (Bs, MS & PhD)
- Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021 | Fully Funded
- Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
Last date to apply for the Exchange Program 2021 USA is 21st February 2021.
How to Apply
The Application process is Online. To Apply, Please visit the official website of US Exchange Program.
Don’t forget to apply for: