The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 in the United States is accepting applications. International students can study in the United States through the Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2022. Students in the third, fourth, fifth, or sixth semesters, or in the second or third year of an annual system degree, at any university or institute in their native country, are eligible to apply. It is not necessary to take the IELTS or TOEFL at this time to apply, but they will be required after the final selection. This is the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program with Full Funding.
It’s a non-degree cultural exchange programme in which you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of professional and cultural events. Participants travel from one state to the next, are welcomed by their host families, take advantage of every opportunity, and meet numerous foreign friends from all over the world.
Global UGRAD welcomes students from all disciplines of study and makes no distinctions based on race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, religion, race, or disability. The program’s admissions process is highly competitive and merit-based. Academic achievement, leadership skills, and readiness for study in the United States will be used to pick the finalists.
Future leaders visit the United States as part of this international educational and cultural exchange programme to learn about the American educational system, expand their knowledge, and learn about American culture and values. It also allows students to share their cultures and customs with people from all over the world.
Details of the Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022:
- Provided by: USEFP
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Semester Exchange
- Fellowship award: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Awards: 250
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 5 January 2022.
- American University Global Leader Scholarship 2022 in USA | Fully Funded
- HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PAKISTANI STUDENTS 2022-23 | HEC SCHOLARSHIPS
The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2022 is a full-fledged exchange programme open to international students from around the world. The following is a list of the expenses that are covered:
- Monthly allowance
- Limited allowance for books
- Allowance for accidentals
- Meals and housing
- Tuition fee
- Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents, is provided.
- Round-trip airfare.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD Program:
To be considered for a scholarship, students must meet the conditions listed below.
- Applicants must be 25 years old or younger to be considered.
- Citizens of Pakistan should be considered.
- Students must also include recent and previous academic transcripts with their applications.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Pakistani university.
- Should be committed to returning after the programme is completed.
- Applicants must be in their 14th or 15th year of education to be considered.
- World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt | Fully Funded
- Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship in Qatar 2022 | Fully Funded
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021-22 | Fully Funded
- If you are a dual citizen of the United States and Pakistan, or a permanent resident of the United States.
- You’re in your senior year of college.
- If you have a family member (parent, spouse, fiancé) who is a permanent resident of the United States or who is a citizen of the United States,
- If you have dual citizenship,
- Employees of the US Department of State, USAID, or the Fulbright organisation, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents, are not allowed to apply.
- University Degree/Transcript
- Matric and Intermediate certificates.
Note: Reference letters and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution will be requested only for chosen students.
Students who want to learn pre-academic English can enrol in Global UGRAD for one semester. Students who require pre-academic English will receive English language training during the autumn semester of 2022-23. They will continue their studies in their respective disciplines during the spring semester.
The deadline to apply for the 2022 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is January 5, 2022.
If you missed checking so visit to apply.
- Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- German scholarship without IELTS -FULLY FUNDED
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 United States | Fully Funded
How to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program?
The application form must be submitted online. Before submitting the online application, all supporting papers, such as photocopies of transcripts and an explanation of the university’s grading structure, must be attached. All of your university attested transcripts, including the most recent transcript, must be scanned and uploaded online.