Applications are open for Google Software Engineering Internship 2018 for Undergraduate (BS) and Master (MS) students for fall 2018.
If you do not meet this requirement, please consider applying for international internship opportunities which should be available in EMEA starting in September 2018, LATAM beginning in March 2019, and APAC throughout the year. Please check internship opportunities in the office where you are eligible for full-time authorization.
When you apply for the internship program, your application will be automatically submitted to the following locations in the USA.
- Mountain View, CA
- Boulder, CO
- Cambridge, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Irvine, CA
- Kirkland, WA
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY, USA
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- San Bruno, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- San Francisco, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
Field of Internship:
- Internships are available for the students of Software Engineering
Who can Apply
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Google Software Engineering Internship for Undergraduate and Master Students.
Duration of the Internship Program:
- 12-14 Weeks
- Currently enroled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science or related specialized field and coming back to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
- Completed projects (inside or outside of school) or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms; experience with algorithms, using data structures to solve problems, and interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
- Have experience with linear coding and use language features when necessary (e.g., data structures, branching, function-calls, and conditionals).
- Expected graduation date in 2019.
- Ability to develop thorough testing solutions across testing layers (e.g., unit, functional, integration, stress testing).
- Have the ability to manipulate the code to improve system availability and latency, and to optimize code for stability, functionality, and scalability for a segment of Google’s infrastructure, service area, or within a specific technology domain (e.g., crawling, search, troubleshooting).
- Ability to isolate problems to a database subsystem.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- This is a Paid Internship Program
- 29 June 2018