Table of Contents
Spend your summer break writing code and learning about open source development while earning a stipend! Accepted students work with a mentor and become a part of the open-source community. Many become lifetime open source developers!
Applications are open to apply for the Google Summer Internship 2020. The Google Summer Internship allows the students around the globe to apply for this opportunity. This is a paid Google internship with a maximum of $6000 Stipend but a minimum of $3000 stipend will be given for 3months.
- University of Sydney Scholarship 2020 for MS and Ph.D.
- University of Sheffield Scholarships 2020 in England
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarship for African Students 2021
Google Summer of Code is open to university students, age 18 and older in most countries and for those who are pursuing Bachelors Degree Programs; Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs & Current University Students are eligible to apply.
Plus, If your idea is good enough, the organization will select you and you will be assigned a mentor and will work under that mentor for 03 months. On successful completion of it, you will be awarded a stipend and certificate.
Google Summer Internship 2020
- Months in Summer
- Maximum of $6000 and Minimum $3000
- The Google Summer Internship will run from18th May, 2020 to 10thAugust, 2020.
- During this Duration, Students will work on their Projects with Mentors.
- Full Paid Internship for International Students.
- Minimum 3000 USD Stipend & Maximum 6000 USD Stipend depending on your country.
- Working with Big International Companies
- Get Certificates at the end of Internship.
- All International Students around the globe are eligible to apply.
- University Students of Bachelors, Masters, and PhD are eligible to apply.
- Age should be above 18.
How does it work?
Students contact the mentor organizations they want to work with and write up a project proposal for the summer. If accepted, students spend a month integrating with their organizations prior to the start of coding. Students then have three months to code, meeting the deadlines agreed upon with their mentors.
You might also be interested to apply for
- OIST Japan Internship Program 2020 |Fully Funded Internship
- Stanford University Online Verified Courses 2020 | Free Courses
Open source projects apply to be mentor organizations. Once accepted, organizations discuss possible ideas with students and then decide on the proposals they wish to mentor for the summer. They provide mentors to help guide each student through the program.
Existing contributors with the organizations can choose to mentor a student project. Mentors and students work together to determine appropriate milestones and requirements for the summer. Mentor interaction is a vital part of the program.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Google Summer Internship 2020 is 31st March 2020.
You have to apply online for the Google Summer Internship 2020 by visiting the site below: