Table of Contents
Applications are welcomed for the Fully Funded Harvard University’s Crossroads Summer Program 2018 .
The Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute, Harvard University (SAI) Second Annual Crossroads Program is a fully funded vocation improvement open door for students from the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East, and Africa, who are the first in their families to go to school and may likewise be confronting challenging money related and social conditions.
This program is a joint effort between the Lakshmi Mittal South Asia Institute, Harvard University, Harvard Business School Club of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the Dubai International Financial Center, with the help of Air Arabia, the Carlton Hotel, Dubai Future Accelerators, and Emirates Grand Hotel.
- Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai
- One Weeks
- The 2018 program will keep running from September 23 – 28, 2018 at the DIFC Academy of the Dubai International Financial Center (Dubai, UAE).
No. Of Students:
- The program will take care of the expenses of universal travel, board, cabin and class materials. Visa costs are the duty of chose applicants.
- Holder of a substantial travel permit from South Asia (Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Myanmar, the Maldives), the Middle East or Africa.
- The main individual from a family—or the original inside a family—to go to school
- Show money related need
- Right now enlisted as an undergrad in a school, can give evidence they start undergrad thinks about in Fall 2018, OR a current graduate from a school (inside three years)
- Must have the capacity to movement to an Air Arabia goal city.
- In the first place Semester Students can likewise apply as long as the other criteria is met
- They likewise acknowledge late alumni of college, moving on from an undergrad program inside the previous 3 years.
- You should be The main individual from a family—or the original inside a family—to go to school
- No IELTS or TOEFL is Required. While familiarity with English is required, shortlisted applicants will just need to exhibit familiarity amid a Skype meet and through their composed entries.
You should present the accompanying materials:
- Online application through CARAT. Guidelines to apply through CARAT are here. Kindly read these directions altogether before reaching the Crossroads Program Team.
- Copy of Passport*
- Academic transcript* official or informal archive demonstrating the understudies grades.
- An individual statement of 600 words or less depicting why you are applying for this program* Documents must be in English, twofold divided, and in 12-point estimate text style.
- Two letters of recommendation transferred straightforwardly to CARAT.* Letters should offer knowledge into the understudies scholastic accomplishments and their capacity to go up against challenges. Letters must be in English.
- *PDF records are favored for application materials.
- Any applications that are not in English won’t be considered. Any applications that don’t have both recommendation letters by May 15, 2018, 11:59 PM EST won’t be considered, and along these lines won’t be considered.
The most effective method to APPLY:
Application type of Crossroads Summer Program is altogether different from the online utilization of alternate projects. For more data about application process please tap on Instructions for Applying to Crossroads Program through CARAT.
The due date of the Crossroads Summer Program is:
May 15, 2018[button-red url=”https://xid.harvard.edu/xid-apps/displaySSCreateForm.do” target=”_self” position=”left”]apply now[/button-red] [button-green url=”https://southasiainstitute.harvard.edu/crossroads/” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-green]