Table of Contents
Applicants are invited to apply for the Harvard University Scholarship 2020 in USA. The international students from all around the globe who want to achieve their MBA Degree from Harvard University for Free can apply for the scholarship.
The Harvard University Scholarship 2020 in USA is a 2 years MBA program that gives opportunity to International Students to Study Fully-Free in USA.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarships For International Students is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities; The Harvard University. The Scholarship is also providing free Harvard Online Courses which you can check HERE.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Unites States of America
Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Funded by: Boustany Foundation Internship
Host University: Harvard University
Degree Level: MBA
The Scholarship will cover the following expenses of International Students:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) for Tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation expenses
Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must have to follow the following criteria:
- Must have an excellent academic background
- Show considerable promise
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the USA Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Deadline to Apply for Harvard MBA Scholarships
- 31st May, 2020
The Harvard Scholarship will be provided during the month of June 2021.
You can apply online for the Harvard MBA Scholarships 2020 by just fulfilling some simple requirements given below. If you wish to apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship. For more information, you can visit the Official Website Link given below: