Harvard Business School Club of the GCC is the organization formed by HBS Alumni. More than 1000 industrial sectors are the part of Harvard Business Club in the Alumni. They organize different worldwide events and conferences.
The aim of the HBS is to bring best business education and connect students, executive and the government. They also organize the flagship Annual “Crossroads” event.
Who can apply:
- It’s a fully funded career opportunity for the students of
- Indian subcontinent
- Middle East
- Those who are facing social and financial crisis and the first member of the family to attend college can apply to this.
Place and Dates:
Harvard Business School Club of the GCC Second Annual Crossroads Program will run from 22nd Sep to 29th Sep 2018 at the DIFC Academy, Dubai International Financial Center (Dubai, UAE).
The faculty will teach you 5 days intensive and multidisciplinary curriculum in Dubai.
30th June 2018
Collaborative Industries of the Harvard Business School Club of the GCC
This program is the collaboration of
- Lakshmi Mittai South Asia Institute
- Harvard University
- Harvard Business School Club of the GCC
- Dubai International Financial Center
- Dubai Future Accelerators, Expo 2020
- Air Arabia
- Rove Hotels
It’s a fully funded program, applicant international travelling cost, board cost, lodging cost and class materials cost all will be paid by the organization.
VISA expenses are the responsibility of the applicants.
- Applicant must have the passport of Africa, South Asia, Middle East or Central Asia.
- First member of the family to attend college.
- Need financial support.
- Currently undergraduate in college.
- Fluency in English.
Applicant have to submit the following details
- Online application through CARAT.
- You should attach copy of your passport.
- Attach your resume.
- Attach the transcript which shows the applicant grades.
- Attach a personal statement of at least 600 words, describing why you are applying to the program; documents are must be in English.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- PDF files are preferred for the applicant.
- Any application that is not in English will be rejected.