Higher education Commission Pakistan (HEC-Pakistan) has welcomed applications for its China Road and Bridge Corporation Scholarships Program 2018. The SCHOLARSHIPS are being offered in the fields of engineering studies and at South East University, China.
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), Peoples Republic of China, one of the four huge scale, state-owned organizations in China who pioneered the global development market, for the most part concentrating on contracting of roads, bridges, ports, railways, airplane terminals, tunnels and so on has offered completely financed grants for Pakistani students to contemplate Master’s degree programme in Southeast University, China.
South East University China:
Southeast University is one of the Higher Education Institution initially settled in China which is popular university across the country specifically controlled by the Central Government and subordinated to Ministry of Education, and is among the famous eight construction universities, first rank in national key discipline of traffic engineering in China.
The South East University China is as of now offering the following nine programs:
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Highway and Railway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control (ITS)
- Vehicle Operation Engineering
- Goedesy and Surveying Engineering
- Port, Waterway and Coastal Engineering
- Cartography and Geographic Information Engineering
The Scholarship will support up to 30 students who meets the admission criteria for the Master’s degree programs, beginning from the entering companion of fall 2018. The Scholarship will cover the accompanying:
- the educational cost,
- return airfare and
- Living stipend (standard to be chosen by CRBC/financing accomplice) for all Pakistani awardees. It would be ideal if you take note of that the everyday costs standard should be chosen by CRBC according to the real circumstance, the costs surpassing the standard amid ponder in china might be borne by students.
Duration of the Program:
- The span of the Scholarship Program is valid for most maximum two academic years for the time of 2018 to 2020 beginning from fall 2018.
- 2 July 2018