Higher Education Commission Pakistan announces its Latest Scholarships for PhD Studies 2018. Applications are welcomed from outstanding Pakistani / Ajk Nationals who intends to complete PhD from Pakistani Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized Universities / Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs).
The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2018 – 19 in all the areas of studies / disciplines under the project entitled “Indigenous PhD Fellowship for 5000 Scholars – Phase – II” in the following categories:
- Bachelors / Masters 16 years Completed,
- Masters / M.Phil 18 years Enrolled,
- Masters / M.Phil 18 years completed,
- Enrolled in PhD.
- Pakistani / Ajk Nationals. For MS / M.Phil, the candidates must have 16 years of education at the closing date of application i-e May 7,2018 with no 3rd Division or Grade D in degrees / certificates during entire academic career.
- Candidates applying for direct PhD scholarships must have minimum CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0) and 1st Division in MS / M.Phil or equivalent degrees.
- 7th May 2018
How to Apply:
- Applications are required to submit only online application through (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
- Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.