Applications are opened to apply for the HEC Scholarship 2019 for Graduate Level at Kumoh National Institute of Technology South Korea to Study in Korea.
If you want to complete your masters degree from abroad so must apply for the South Korea Scholarships.
There are number of programs offered under HEC Scholarship 2019 at Kumoh National Institute of Technology South Korea. Some of the programs are Engineering, Natural Science & Business programs.
All international students both Male & Female with a Bachelor Degree can apply for this Korea University Scholarship.
Details of HEC Scholarship 2019 KIT:
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2018-2019
- CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2018 [Fully Funded] Switzerland
To apply for Korean Scholarship for International students you have to submit an online application and original application documents by post.
There is No Application Fee for South Korea Scholarship for the Online Application Form.
- Application Period: Nov 12 – Dec 14, 2018
- Online Application Click here (2019 Spring)
- Notification of Result: 11 AM, Jan 10, 2019
- Original Application Documents should be sent in a person or by post to:
- Masters Candidates: International students (whose parents are both non-Korean) with a bachelor’s degree (by the time of enrollment) or other degrees considered valid by kit and also who have a minimum score on one of Korean or English language test.
- Doctoral Candidates: International students (whose parents are both non-Korean) with Master’s degree (by the time of enrollment) or other degrees considered valid by kit and also who have a minimum score on one of the Korean or English test.
- Application Form (Korean or English).
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Certificate of Graduation or diploma (In case of submitting a diploma, please submit a photocopy. We don’t accept original diploma).
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Academic Transcript.
- Record of Language Proficiency.
- Copy of Passport and Alien Registration Card.
- Family Register or other documents which shows both of your parents are non-Korean citizenship.
- Self Introduction (Essay).
- Study Plan.
- Bank statement or other Financial certificates (documents should be issued within 30 days from the application submission).
- Recommendation Letter from Alma Mater.
- All documents have to be written either in Korean or English.
- Please hand in all required documents to the office of International Programs & Language Education Center.
- Please complete online application during the designated application period.
- Admission will be canceled if admission documents are not complete.
Deadline HEC Scholarship 2019
- 14th December 2018.
How to Apply For HEC Scholarship 2019
- Fill up online application by visiting the Link Below
- Original application documents by post mail (Both ways have to be completed).
- Paper screening/interview (if necessary) by each department/faculty.
- Successful applicants to be decided by the Graduate school admission committee.