Table of Contents
Applications are opened for the Higher Education Commission Internship2019 to Apply for 1 Year Maximum. Monthly Stipend Package will be 20,000 PKR Per Month. All Students from Nationality of Pakistan are encouraged for this Internship in Pakistan to Apply. The Internship will be at HEC Islamabad.
Recently Graduated or Fresh Graduates or those who are doing Masters Degree are eligible for the Higher Education Commission Internship 2019 to apply for Max 1 Year. Students belonging to the Pakistani Nationality are Eligible to apply. 02-years or more time served in HEC as Intern will not be considered for this internship.
You might also be interested to apply for
Higher Education Commission Internship 2019:
- Location of the Internship is Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- The Internship duration will be of 1 Year Maximum.
- The Monthly stipend 20,000 PKR will be given.
- Last date to apply for the internship is June 14, 2019.
- Applicants are required to download Application Form on the prescribed format from and send hard copy of the application form to the undersigned.
- The candidates who have served 02-years or more in HEC as Intern will not be considered for this program.
- The pay package admissible to each intern will be Rs.20,000/- per month
- Fresh graduates (recently graduated) will be preferred
- Those who have applied earlier should apply again on the prescribed format
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Who Can Apply:
Students who are Fresh Graduates, Recently Graduates or those having a Master’s degree or equivalent (at least 2nddivision), are encouraged to apply.
Last date of the internship is 14th June 2019. You can apply for theHigher Education Commission Internship 2019.
How to Apply:
Candidates should first download the Application Form and then send the filled Application Form on the prescribed format from and send a hard copy of the application form to the Address below.
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
- 30th International Youth Forum 2019 south Korea
(Muhammad Shafiq), Assistant Director (HRM), Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. 051-90401423