Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for the 2020-2021 Chinese Government Scholarship (Csc) Huazhong University Of Science And Technology (HUST).
Let me tell you a little about HUST is a top-ranking and national key public university directly under the administration of the Ministry of Education, P. R. China.
It is located in Wuhan, a higher education center in China, HUST is one of the best universities which attracts students and talents from home and abroad.
HUAZHONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP At A GLANCE:
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D.
- 2500 RMB For Bachelors
- 3000 RMB for Masters
- 3500 RMB For PhD
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Nanjing University Scholarship Program 2020 – Chinese Government Scholarship
- AGA KHAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – MASTERS & Ph.D. 2020-21
Most Popular Programs
Undergraduate Programs in English Medium:
Some of the most popular programs offered for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS are
- Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
- Mechanical Design
- Manufacturing and Automation
- Telecommunication Engineering
- International Economics and Business
Graduate Programs in English Medium :
- International Trade
- Business Administration
- Administrative Management
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Computer Applied Technology
- Civil Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- New Energy Science and Engineering
- Materials Science
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery and etc.
There are some Chinese Company Internship Programs as well and also you can “Discover at HUST” Academic Workshops.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements:
Below mentioned requirements are the basic standard for all applicants for HUST, not equal not the admission criteria. The GPA and language proficiency criteria for admission are decided by each school and department individually and might be higher than the basic requirement.
Being various in different countries, GPA systems, such as 3/4, 3.75/5 and 75% or an equivalent system, are all accepted by the university.
Note: Current students applying for the graduate programs of HUST can submit an enrollment certificate as their qualification certificate. Furthermore, the required degree certificate should be submitted upon registration if they are admitted.
You might also be interested to apply for
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2020 – Turkish Government Scholarship | 100% Scholarship
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SZU Scholarship 2020 for International Students |Doctoral Programs
Documents Needed for Application:
Documents required to apply for the HUST scholarship program 2020 are mentioned below in the table for bachelors, masters, and Ph.D.
Step by step Procedure to Apply:
- Log in to the online application system at http://admission.hust.edu.cn/.
- Choose a program, upload the required documents, complete your application and submit.
- Finish the payment of application fee in due time.
- Upon receiving the payment, the application will be reviewed by the HUST International Admission Office and evaluated by the school/department concerned.
- Applicants that pass the evaluation will receive a Pre-admission Letter.
- For postgraduate programs, the university will select scholarship candidates among the applicants, and nominate them to the relevant authority.
- The university will issue the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form to both scholarship winners and those who accept self-paid studies.
Applicants shall pay the application fee of 600 CNY/100 USD in 15 days upon completing online application successfully by Chinese bank card (China UnionPay, Alipay, Wechat PayInternational bank card (VISA/Master).
International Admission & Cooperation Office
School of International Education
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Add: 1037 Luoyu Road, Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
Policy and Information:http://iso.hust.edu.cn
Huazhong University of Science and Technology:http://english.hust.edu.cn/
Note: The Scholarship Program Category is B, and the HUST Agency No. is 10487.