Table of Contents
Applications are now open for the Exchange Program of USA. USEFP is happy to announce the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021.Candidates selected for this program are expected to share knowledge about Pakistani culture and traditions with U.S community groups and their co-workers in the United States of America.
Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021 is a non-degree program that is meant for mid-career (5-15 years of experience) professionals. The Exchange Program to the USA consists of 10-12 months of graduate level, and an opportunity to work in the appropriate field in the United States.
Humphrey fellows are expected to share their adventure and culture of the U.S. with group communities and colleagues on returning to Pakistan. For further more information about the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. Further details of the fellowship are given below.
Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021
- United States of America
- Male/Female (both are eligible)
- Exchange Program
- Fully Funded
Benefits of Fellowship 2020
- Return Airfare Tickets for traveling to the US
- Full Tuition
- Living stipend during the program
- Health insurance
- USEFP will also assist the visa process of the candidates
Eligibility criteria of the Fellowship Program are given below:
- Interested must be good in English Communication Skills
- Guarantee of re-employment upon returning to Pakistan.
- Ineligibly, people with dual U.S./Pakistan nationality or who have spouse, parent, fiancé, or child who is over the age of 18 who is U.S. resident or permanent citizen.
- Applications will be directly rejected for the applicants having no management experience and similar responsibilities.
- USAID and their spouses, the U.S. Department of state, children, siblings, dependents, fiancés, and parents are also ineligible.
- Candidates with atleast16 years of education and with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional.
Note: Women, people with disabilities, individuals from AJK, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (FATA), Gilgit-Baltistan, Northern Sindh, Balochistan, Southern Punjab are highly recommended.
Candidates need to submit all application materials including;
- CV and references before the mentioned due date
Available Fields and Majors
Following fields and majors are available in this Fully Funded exchange program to the USA:
Democratic Institution Building:
- Law and Human Rights
- Technology policy and Management
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Public policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Natural Recourses, Climate Policy, and Environmental
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Higher Education Administration
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021 is 20th July 2020.
How to Apply?
You can apply by clicking the button below: