The Humanitarian Scholarships are announced by the Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur IUKL for the International students, mainly from Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya and other countries. This is to inform that these students will get the education they deserve. This is the first Infrastructure University in Malaysia, formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University. It is located in Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Available to chase the courses offered by the university
- Available subjects in the university
- Eligible students will be given 20% of the total tuition fee
Scholarship Providing Country:
- Other countries (will be considered later)
- Candidates must have previous degree.
English Language Requirements:
- International students whose local language is not English, will have to provide confirmation of English efficiency before they submit application for a programme.
How to Apply:
- This auto-application form based on the nationality of the students.