The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme (2022-23), launched by the Hungarian Government for Bachelor’s, One-Tier Master’s, Master’s and PhD studies.
This is one of the most awaited opportunity by most of the students. Don’t be late to apply for this scholarship abroad. Take break from all other activities and take out time to prepare documents to apply for this great opportunity.
Scroll down to read more about Hungary scholarship for Pakistani students 2022-2023.
- World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt | Fully Funded
- Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship in Qatar 2022 | Fully Funded
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021-22 | Fully Funded
HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PAKISTANI STUDENTS DETAILS:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Between 18-22 years for Undergraduate programs.
- Upper age limit for Masters is 35 years.
- Upper age limit for PhD is 40.
Fields of study:
- Please visit the following website for more information about all degree programs and fields of study.
Scholarships Type and Duration:
- Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students fulfilling basic eligibility criteria in specified disciplines and other requirements of Hungarian universities under following programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years education)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years education)
- PhD Degree (after 17/18 years education)
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree i.e. DVM, DPharm etc.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form completely.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC), Pakistan Technology Council etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable by Hungarian side.
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2021, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
If you missed checking so visit to apply.
- Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- German scholarship without IELTS -FULLY FUNDED
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 United States | Fully Funded
FINANCIAL COVERAGE & BENEFITS:
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
a. Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/- contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
Note: In the first year of their studies, non-doctoral students are required to attend the course of “Hungarian as foreign language” offered by the host university, and to pass an exam at the end of the second semester (except scholarship holders studying in Hungarian language). Scholarship holders who do not attend the course will not be able to receive the monthly stipend. The monthly stipend for students who take the course but fail to pass the exam will be reduced to 30,000 HUF/month.
b. Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/- for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000/- for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses both in Hungary and in the city that they wish to live in before applying; You can check here:
|Application Documents||Detailed Requirements|
|Online Application Form||applicants must fill out both HEC and Hungarian application formsavailable on the websites- the applicants must fill out and save all requested information on the online application form in English language- a recent photo of the applicant (taken not earlier than 2 years before the submission of the application)|
|Motivation Letter||minimum 1 page, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letterswritten in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian|
|Proof of language proficiency andtheir translations in the languageof the selected studyprogramme or inHungarian||scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level determined by the Host Institution AND their translationsin case the student has completed his/her previous level of studies in the language of the selected study programme, a proof can be uploaded about the fact that the language of education was the same as the language of the study programme that the applicants is now applying fortranslations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian|
|School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or inHungarian||bachelor level full time programmes: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translationsmaster level full time programmes: scanned copy of the original bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND their translationsdoctoral level: scanned copy of the original master degree certificate or equivalent AND their translationstranslations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in English|
|Transcript ofRecords and its translation in the language of the selected studyprogramme or inHungarian||– copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations- translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian|
|Medical certificate||scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 15 November 2021Medical certificate is mandatory for the applicants and must be submitted until 15 April on Tempus Public Foundation’s portal.please use the following form (compulsory): tka.hu/docs/palyazatok/mandatory_medical_certificate_template.pdfcertificates have to be issued and signed by a physician to declare the medical condition of the applicant (according to the diseases listed on the form)Scholarship holders will take part in medical examinations organized by universities upon their arrival.|
|Copy of passport||– scanned copy of that page of the passport which contains the personal data of the applicant|
|Acceptance of Statement for Application in Tempus Public Foundation Hungary online system||– all applicants need to accept the “Statement for Application”- the statement can only be accepted in the online system, therefore scanned and signed copies should not be uploaded- the statement appears in the online application system after registration – all applicants need to click on accepting it in order to be able to submit their applications|
All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online stipendium hungaricum application system by all applicants until 17 January 2022 14:00 hours, except for the Statement of the Supervisor (if required by the proposed Doctoral School, which must be submitted until 15 March 2022 and the medical certificate which must be submitted by the nominated applicants only until 15 April on TPF portal. Please note that only files with a maximum size of 4 MB can be uploaded in the system).
Note: All documents that cannot be obtained in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian have to be translated and the translations have to be submitted as well as the copy of the original document.
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Applicants are MANDATORILY required to submit only online applications at the Hungarian website and HEC website. Failure to submit online application forms on BOTH websites mentioned at Step (1) & Step (2) will not be considered for further processing.
- Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at the initial stage. However, applicants are required to keep record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH application forms (submitted online at HEC & Tempus Public Foundation).
- At a later stage of the selection process, applicants will be required to submit hard copies (including online application forms submitted at HEC portal with deposit slip & Tempus Public Foundation portal) along with attested photo copies of all the original documents. Original medical certificate and police clearance certificate also need to be submitted.
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation Hungary. The application guideline can be found HERE.
- After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online, get its printed copies for record.
- Apply online at HEC website: eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. After registering and filling in your profile, please select “Academic & Research Linkages” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. While submitting an application online at HEC website, do attach scan copy of deposit slip/ ATM transfer of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) in account of HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Sector H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
PROGRAMS & HOST INSTITUTIONS
- AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND HOST INSTITUTIONS
Applicants are eligible to apply for those scholarship types and specified study fields as defined by HEC and that are also determined in the educational cooperation programmes in effect between Hungary and the Sending Partner i.e. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
2. ADDITION OF STUDY FIELDS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022
a. Under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2022-23, following study fields are offered for Pakistani/AJK nationals exclusively on open merit basis.
|Program||Study fields||Host Universities|
|PhD/Doctorate (5 seats)||Sports Sciences||As offered by Hungarian Institutions/Universities|
|One tier Master’s (10 seats for medicine/general medicine & 5 seats for dentistry)||Medicine/General Medicine, Dentistry||*General Medicine|
1. Institution: University of Szeged
Course Duration : 12 semesters
Website: Visit Here
2. Institution: University of Pécs
Course Duration: 12 semesters
Website: Visit Here
1. Institution: Semmelweis University
Course Duration: 12 semesters Website: Visit Here
2. Institution: University of Debrecen Course Duration: 12 semesters
Website: Visit Here
Institution: University of Pécs
Course Duration: 10 semesters
Website: Visit Here
Institution: University of Debrecen
Course Duration: 10 semesters
Website: Visit Here
*All these institutions are included in Category A of PMC
|Bachelor’s Program (10 seats)||Physical Training (Sport Sciences)||As offered by Hungarian Institutions/Universities|
b. HEC approved study fields can be found here.
POLICY OF PAKISTAN MEDICAL COMMISSION (PMC) REGARDING MEDICINE & DENTISTRY IN HUNGARY:
Hungary is in list A of PMC including four medical institutions of Hungary. As per policy, only those graduate from these colleges would be facilitated in obtaining a license in Pakistan if they fulfill the following requirements, as per current policy of PMC:
- The program these students enter must be the same as that for the nationals of Hungary, the institution must not have a separate track for foreign students.
- Pakistani students must complete their house jobs in the foreign country from where they have graduated; this should be recognized by the relevant authorities of that country.
- The graduates should get a license in that country issued by a foreign regulatory body.
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded.
To apply online please visit the apply now link.
For more details about HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PAKISTANI STUDENTS 2022-23 watch the video given below: