Table of Contents
The United States of America is offering Hurford Youth Exchange Program to the young people. The Exchange Program in the US will help participants to build their leadership skills and will help them in becoming future leaders. It’s a Fully Funded exchange program and all the expenses of the participants will be covered by the host organization.
The participants will be involved in Lead Presentations, Information Sharing, Strategic Meetings, and Conduct Research. Candidates from all around the world are encouraged to apply for Hurford Youth Exchange Program.
In this program, candidates will spend three months in Washington, USA. During this period candidates will expand their Global Connections with other participants.
The selected candidates will be placed in Washington for the duration of 3 months. The program will start from 1st March 2021 and will end on 31st May 2021. The selection in this Exchange Program is not based on CGPA; the program just focuses on Leadership Skills.
Hurford Youth Exchange Program 2020
- The people from around the Globe are eligible to apply
- 3 Months
- March 1st to 31st May 2021
The Hurford Youth Exchange Program in the US is Fully Funded. All the expenses of selected participants will be covered by the host organization.
- Health Insurance
- Air Tickets for the program
- Monthly Stipend for expenses
- Fully Equipped Office
The eligibility criterion is given below:
- Candidates must not exceed 30 years of age
- Must have good English communication skills
- Candidates must express a strong interest in Democratic activism and in the improvement of democracy in their respective societies, as well as global.
- Youth affiliated with civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
- All Nationals can apply.
Following documents are required for the Exchange Program to the US:
- Application Form
- Two Letter of Recommendation
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Hurford Exchange Program 2020 is 1st July 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: