ICRC Red Cross Internship Program 2018 in Pakistan is accepting applications. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has announced Red Cross Internship Program. The duration of the internship willbe of 3 Months.
A Monthly Stipend of 15,000 PKR will be paid to the internee.
The internship is going to start from from 01 August 2018 & 01 September 2018.
Tasks during Internship:
2. Organizational and administrative support
3. Translation and other assignments related to various activities of the ICRC delegation in Pakistan.
Location of Internship:
- The ICRC Red Cross Internship announced in Islamabad & Peshawar.
- PKR 15,000/.
Internship Start Dates:
- 1st September 2018 (Peshawar)
- 1st August 2018 (Islamabad)
The qualification criteria is mentioned below
The Candidate should be enrolled in an undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the following fields:
1. Field of law and/or Social Sciences (International Relations, 2. Communications/Media Relations,
3. Defence & Diplomatic Studies/ Peace & Conflict Studies
4. similar disciplines) in a recognized University/College, of Pakistan.
Graduates who had finished their studies in above mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of announcement of the internship.
Candidate must have good command of spoken and written English and Urdu.
List of universities eligible for internship program).
Applications that do not fulfill the above conditions will not be considered for the Red Cross Internship Program.
List of Universities eligible to apply:
1. University Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore
2. Quaid Azam Law College, Lahore
3. Iqra University Islamabad
4. National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad
5. University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir
6. Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi
7. Quaid Azam University, Islamabad
8. University Law College, Quetta
9. Fatimah Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
10. Pakistan College of Law, Lahore
11.Institute of Law, University of Sindh
12. International Islamic University, Islamabad
13. L’ecole for Advanced Studies, Karachi
14.School of International Law, Islamabad
15.School of Law, University of Karachi
16. Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
17. School of Law, University of Gujrat
18. University College Lahore
19. Bahria University, Islamabad
20. Indus College of Law (ICL) Hyderabad
21. Institute of Legal Studies, Lahore
22. Gillani Law College, Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan
Islamabad School of Law
23. The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
24. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law (SZABUL), Karachi
25. The Institute of Legal Studies, Multan
26. Roots IVY University College; Islamabad
27. The Millennium University College, Islamabad
28. Jinnah Muslim College, Islamabad
29. Hamdard School of Law, Hamdard University Karachi
30. Superior College of Law, Lahore
31. Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences, and Technology, Islamabad
32. University of Sargodha
33. Roots College Lahore
34. Mirza Khan Law College, Panno Akil – Sukkhur
35. SALU Constituent Law College Naushahro Feroze
36. Themis School of Law, Karachi
37. Government Pir Illahi Bux Law College, Dadu
38. Sindh Muslim Law College, Karachi
39. The Institute of Legal Studies, Islamabad
40. The Millennium University College – Karachi
41. Punjab Law College, Sheikhupura.
42. University of Malakand
43. Islamia College University, Peshawar
44. Justice Law College, Abbottabad
45. Hazara University, Mansehra
46. Frontier Law College, Peshawar
47. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Upper Dir
University of Peshawar
48. Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan
49. PCRS & LS (Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies and Legal Study), University of Sawabi
50. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University for Women, Peshawar.
51. Department of Law and Shari’a. Swat University.
52. Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan.
53. Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar.
Also, APPLY CTI Internships in Punjab 2018 and 2019
How to Apply for Red Cross Internship Program:
Each application must consist of the following three documents:
1.Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department/Principal of the Law University/College/Institute from their respective university. Mention the year of participation of the respective university in the Henry Dunant Moot Court Competition or any other ICRC organized event.
2. A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC; and
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Documents should be sent via post or by hand on the below mentioned address:
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
House 12, Street 83, G-6/4, Islamabad.
Address For Peshawar:
Documents should be sent via post or by hand to the below mentioned address
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
House 40, Jamal-ud-Din Afghani road.
Universtiy town Peshawar.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Friday, 20 July 2018.