Table of Contents
Institute of Science and Technology has announced Scholarship for the year 2021. Applications are now available on the Official website of IST Austria Scholarship. The Scholarship is open for all the students around the Globe. IST Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship, which covers all the expenses of the students during the Scholarship Program.
The benefit of such Scholarship is that both Bachelors and Master degree Students could apply for the IST PhD Scholarship. If you have completed your Undergraduate Degree you can also apply directly for the IST Ph.D. Scholarship.
IST Offers Scholarships in Fields of Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, and Related areas. The IST Scholarship applications open once a year. Further, details of the Scholarship Program are given below.
Institute of Science and Technology Austria Scholarship
- Ph.D. Degree (BS Students can also apply directly)
- Fully Funded
IST offers a Fully-Funded Scholarship every year. The Scholarship will cover the following expenses such as:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Medical Allowance.
- Subsidized on-campus Housing.
Bachelors and Masters Students Eligibility
Students with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are encouraged to apply. We offer internationally competitive salaries, full health benefits, and subsidized on-campus housing.
Fields of Study and Majors
- Computer science
Note: Any related areas are encouraged to apply.
- Master or Undergraduate Degree Performance.
- Reference Letters Provided by the Professor.
- Statement of Purpose
- Additional relevant skills (Like Internship, Research Experience, etc)
- Transferable skills (communication skills, experience with working in teams, etc)
- Bachelor and Master Degree
- Valid Transcript
- English Proficiency Letter
- Three Recommendation Letters
- any other Supporting material
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the IST Scholarship is January 12th, 2021.
The applicants should apply online. The application process is online via IST Application Portal. The Official website is given below: